→ SOUTHPOINT PROJECT : PRICE LIST
資金があれば１２階のS2タイプ（ユニットNo.1201 / 3,048,240バーツ）を買いたいです・・・
Tower A - South sideの１６階以上は２２階の一部屋を除き全て完売です。
Tower A - North sideも１６階以上は２２階の一部屋を除き全て完売です。
Thank you for your interesting.
My name is Khwanjit or you can call me “Lek”. I am the Sales Executive at Southpoint Pattaya Condominium by Kingdom Property Co., Ltd. and Bishop Real Estate Co., Ltd. Please allow me to be your contact person for further detail and service.
SOUTHPOINT, the high quality condominium project offering superior-value accommodation for buyers and investors. SOUTHPOINT, comprises 655 units two high rise towers; Tower A (30 storey, 431 units) and Tower B (20 storey, 224 units and their all sold out) on a 4 rai freehold plot on a lush green slope of Pratumnak Hill, just South of Bali Hai in Pattaya City. It is within walking distance of the prestigious Royal Varuna Yacht Club and has stunning views over a beautiful clear stretch of the Golf of Thailand towards Koh Larn. A choice of wide studios (30 sq.m.), functional 1 bedroom (41-60 sq.m.) and exclusive 2 bedroom (61 sq.m.).
The project offers a diverse range of luxury facilities including an infinity edge pool, extensive sun deck and sky garden, children’s pool and playground, steam and sauna (Spa) and concierge-service. The EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) approved and financing has been secured by Krung Thai Bank (Government Bank). These ensures that you are investing with a reliable developer. Since Southpoint launched the Sales Gallery and Show Suites early this year, total sales of the twin-tower development now stand at over 70%. Construction is well in progress and completion scheduled for (Approx) Quarter 2, 2016.
Further to your inquiry, I have attached here the Southpoint Summary Sheet with Standard Payment Plan and the Payment Plan for the 20 Years Visa Promotion, Updated list of the available units in Tower A; North side (Pattaya Bay) and South side (Jomtien view), Pictures of the Studios, 1 BR & 2 BR Showrooms, and details of the Promotion 20 Years Visa by the Thai Elite Card for your information.
10 steps to get a Thailand Elite 20 year visa while buying a condominium at Southpoint:
1. Select your unit and pay a THB 100,000 deposit
2. Submit Thailand Elite Application together with passport and a current photo
3. Wait 10 - 14 days for your application to be approved
4. Before or on approval make down payment (THB 900,000) to secure your 20 year visa and unit
5. Over the remaining construction period, make nine installments to make up the balance of your purchase price
6. On completion of Southpoint, transfer your unit from Kingdom Property into your name (s)*
7. Send copy of title deed to Thailand Elite for verification to avoid cancellation of your visa.
*A co-owner of the unit can also apply for a 20 year visa with an additional charge
Documents needed to apply Elite?
- Copy of passport (first page that show the personal detail)
- Current photo
- Application form (sign in every page)
- Copy of proof/Contract of purchase of property
All documents can be sent by email first, then send the original one to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd (Sales Team) 110/2 North Sathorn Rd, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand.
How long does it take for apply Elite member?
- Total process will be about 14 working days
Does Elite visa allow foreigner to work in Thailand?
- Thailand Elite visa is classified as tourist visa. The foreigner holding work permit is not recommended to change to Elite visa.
What are the privileges of Elite visa?
- 5-year multiple entry visa with extendable 1-year length of stay per each entry
- No need to do the entry permit before leave of country
- Every time when member fly to Thailand, the immigration office will stamp 1 year permission stay into passport automatically. If member stay in 1 year consecutively without leaving the country then he/she needs to do the stay extension. For that kindly contact Member Service Team in advance 2 week before permission stay expire. Our team will issue letter introducing the member to immigration office and the cost of stay extension is THB 1,900 payble directly to immigration office)
Are there additional privileges for Elite visa holders?
- Yes, 10-20% off for various SPA packages and Golf
Where can the Elite members have visa arrangement?
The 5 years Thailand Elite visa can be arranged at
- Upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Phuket or Chiangmai
- If member staying in Thailand, they can affix Elite visa only at immigration Cheangwattana office and we also provide staff to take care member to get it.
- At the Thai Embassy or Thai Consulate in the members’ s home country
- The first and second option, please kindly inform Member Service team to know 4 working days in advance. For the final option, we need to know in advance 10 working days
What would I get if I buy Elite program with Southpoint condo?
- Privilege of Visa
- VIP greeting and escort on international arrival and departure flights by Elite Personal Assistant at Suvanabhumi and Phuket
- Expedited immigration formalities and passport control processing
- Special discount such as Duty free, Hotel, Restaurant and so on.
- All service on above please contact member service team at +66(0)23523000 or email@example.com English 24 hrs, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese 06.00-21.00 pm
If Thailand Elite members would like to transfer,
- Yes, 1 time transfer to third party for the property program but membership and property must transfer together.
How much for transfer fee.
- The cost of transfer fee is 20% of prevailing rate inclusive of VAT
If the buyer of the condo would like to get a second Visa for the co-buyer of the condo, is that possible?
- Yes, possible, additional charge of 500,000 Baht will apply.
Would there be any effect when there is a change in the Thai Government?
- As your concern about visa, what if the government changes, please be clarified that our visa was originally granted by the government and judging from the history, there were many changes on the governments for almost 10 years in Thailand since the program was initiated. Our visa has still been granted by Immigration from the past up until now with no problem. The visa is granted and permitted by law. We would like to ensure you that even though there will be change on government, this situation has nothing to do with our visa.
Should you have any queries or would like to make an appointment to visit our show suites please feel free to contact us. Southpoint Sales Gallery open daily from 10am – 7pm. Thank you.
Bishop Real Estate Co.,Ltd.
225/23 Moo 9, T. Nongprue,
A.Banglamung, Cholburi 20150
Mobile 087 877 2366
Direct Line 038 416 047
Office 038 416 047-8
Fax 038 416 046